Monday 2 March 2015

Initial Editing/ Adapting to software

Now I have my clips I am going to begin editing on Final Cut Pro. Final Cut Pro is a a video editing software that allows me to put my clips together, add text, change motion etc. It's not to difficult to use but is good for complexity.

This is what it looks like, as you can see there is a timeline at the bottom where the clips positions and length are controlled. The left screen allows editing for individual clips and text and the right screen previews the clips.

Once I converted my clips so they could work with the program, I put them into a sequence so I could drag them to the sequence and but them in order.
This is what the clip looks like when inserted into the sequence, the top bit is the clip and the bottom parts the sound, which can be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment