Monday 2 March 2015

Editing Steps

First- First of all I had to cut down the clips as some of them are too long and have irrelevant parts
This is the toolbar which I used, the tool with the slicer is the one I used to crop the clips.

Once the clips were put together, I needed to put a title in to my initial clip, on the left shows how I edited the text and chose my font and on the right you can see how I could move the font to where I wanted it to be. What I also did was change the opacity of the text so the opacity would become lower as the clip went on. I also added text between each shot for the credits, using the same method.

I then wanted to add effects so I used the 'bad film' one to create a dull colour and some flickr, adding to the grittiness of my film.
I also wanted the text to fade, so I had to manually move this line so the opacity would gradually get lower.


No comments:

Post a Comment