Friday 27 March 2015

Evaluation part eight- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

The making of my product has taught me a lot about technologies, organisation, and planning.

I believe I done appropriate research that helped with my decisions when it came to planning, shooting and editing. This research showed me what I needed to consider and without it I probably would've made the wrong decisions as beforehand, I was not entirely confident in my choices.

The use of technology wasn't too difficult but I still feel I have learnt new skills like using Final Cut Pro; it seemed very confusing at first but it didn't take me too long to learn the basics and after a few uses I was able to use more complex effects. Now, I am confident with this technology which will be useful for next time. I believe I used the technology successfully.

There were aspects that were unsuccessful, like my organisation skills. There were times where I though I had plenty of time, but really there wasn't much time and this lead to last minute improvisations. Unfortunately this lead to a title sequence that wasn't as good as it should of been but now I know, in the future, organisation is something I should work on. Despite this, I feel I have improved when it comes to research and planning as I know that they are really important even if it seems they are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment